lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2020

6619 - Laura Nyro - 1967 - More Than A New Discovery

We were lost in the fair on the highland, goodbye, Joe (goodbye, Joe)With the sky and the deer on the highland, goodbye, Joe (du-du-du)Time is full of changes, and now you've got to goDon't forget that we loved on the highland, goodbye, Joe (goodbye, Joe)
Yes, I understand, I'm trying not to cryBut if I do, it's only 'cause I'll miss youOne last time, let me kiss you
I remember when you came calling, goodbye, Joe (goodbye, Joe)Like a sunrise that rose without warning, goodbye, Joe (du-du-du)Time is full of changes, and now you've got to goAnd we walked on a Manhattan morning, goodbye Joe (goodbye, Joe)
Yes, I understand, I'm trying not to cryBut if I do, it's only 'cause I'll miss youOne last time, let me kiss you, let me kiss youGoodbye, Joe, goodbye, JoeLet me kiss you, goodbye, Joe (du-du-du)
Time is full of changes, Joe, and now you've got to goDon't forget that we loved on the highlandGoodbye, Joe (goodbye, Joe)
Goodbye, Joe (goodbye, Joe)Goodbye, Joe (goodbye, Joe)Goodbye, Joe (goodbye, Joe)Goodbye, Joe (goodbye, Joe)


All songs written by Laura Nyro.
01. Goodbye Joe – 2:33
02. Billy's Blues – 3:17
03. And When I Die – 2:36
04. Stoney End – 2:42
05. Lazy Susan – 3:50
06. Flim Flam Man (Hands Off The Man) – 2:26
07. Wedding Bell Blues – 2:40
08. Buy And Sell – 3:35
09. He's A Runner – 3:38
10. Blowin' Away – 2:19
11. I Never Meant To Hurt You – 2:49
12. California Shoeshine Boys – 2:42

Personal:
- Laura Nyro - guitar, keyboards, vocals
- Herb Bernstein - arranger, conductor, flugelhorn
- Jay Berliner - guitar
- Stan Free - piano
- Bill Lavorgna - drums
- Buddy Lucas - harmonica
- Lou Mauro - bass
- James Sedlar - horn
- Milt (Milton) Okun - producer




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

¿Le ha gustado este álbum? - Díganos su mail, comparta con nosotros un álbum (que no tenemos) con las caratulas y con gusto le enviaremos la contraseña. Aviso: Todos los álbumes estan subidos en mp3 128. si lo que busca es otra cosa, en este blog no lo va a encontrar. Muchas Gracias.
NO RESPONDEMOS COMENTARIOS DE IDENTIDAD DESCONOCIDA