martes, 20 de febrero de 2018

0982 - Chuck Berry - 2017 - Chuck

When I was just a little boy like you
I wanted to do things the big boys do
Wherever they went you knew they wouldn't let me go
And I got suspicious and I wanted to know
I was bright in school but my future looked dim
'Cause the big boys wouldn't let me party with them

[Chorus]
Yes, yes
I didn't cry
Yes, yes
And you know why
Yes, yes
I knew when and what
Yes, yes
No ifs, ands, or buts
I was looking for joy
Yes, yes, yes, yes
When I was little bitty boy

All of the big girls with their to
When I ask 'em what's happening, nobody knew
But when I found out where, what, when, and why
I didn't let a single week pass by
Till the school dance when I first met you
And I learned to party like the big boys do


01. Wonderful Woman
02. Big Boys
03. You Go To My Head
04. 34 Time (Enchiladas)
05. Darlin'
06. Lady B. Goode
07. She Still Loves You
08. Jamaica Moon
09. Dutchman
10. Eyes Of Man


https://mega.nz/#!9EpwhJwA!OXT8rXWQWihByU7Ly8i6M2CcVBfoRKVFcjiryyN-hr4

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

¿Le ha gustado este álbum? - Díganos su mail, comparta con nosotros un álbum (que no tenemos) con las caratulas y con gusto le enviaremos la contraseña. Aviso: Todos los álbumes estan subidos en mp3 128. si lo que busca es otra cosa, en este blog no lo va a encontrar. Muchas Gracias.
NO RESPONDEMOS COMENTARIOS DE IDENTIDAD DESCONOCIDA